Monday, June 8, 2009

OBAMA-Your ROOTS Are Showing!!!







I've been known to ask, "Are my Chicago Roots showing?" I say this because I tend to be more liberal, direct, & diverse in my attitude towards just about everything. I like a little of all, and think people should be fairly treated financially and treated with respect (Only prejudice that I think I have is against Bigots).

I am usually very optimistic, as well.

I thought Obama learned these things from his time in Chicago, and it appeared even more so, when he began instituting some of his plan over the past few months.

BUT, In the past few weeks, I have come to think Obama has been forgetting his Chicago (transplanted) roots and is going for other ones when it comes to LGBT issues.

When it comes to "A LIGHT" (Gay/LGBT) Issues, I am still trying to figure if Obama is a mix of:




Harvey Milk & MLK,





Bayard Rustin & Gavin Newsom





OR Bill O'Reilly & Marion Barry



No comments:

Post a Comment